© Erin A. Hopkins, 2023. Sustainable Property Management by Erin A. Hopkins is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
You are free to copy, share, adapt, remix, transform, and build on the material for any primarily noncommercial purpose as long as you follow the terms of the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0.
- Attribute—You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike—If you remix, transform, or build on the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
You may not:
- NonCommercial—You may not use the work for primarily commercial use.
- Additional restrictions—You may not add any legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Suggested citation: Hopkins, Erin A. (2023). Sustainable property management. Blacksburg, VA: Virginia Tech Department of Apparel, Housing, and Resource Management. https://doi.org/10.21061/sustainable_property_management. Licensed with CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0.
Publisher: This work is published by the Virginia Tech Department of Apparel, Housing, and Resource Management in association with Virginia Tech Publishing, a division of the University Libraries at Virginia Tech.
Virginia Tech Department of Apparel, Housing, and Resource Management
240 Wallace Hall (0410), 295 West Campus Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060
Virginia Tech Publishing, University Libraries at Virginia Tech
560 Drillfield Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24061 USA
Peer review: This book has undergone single-blind peer review by four external reviewers and two students.
Accessibility statement: Virginia Tech Publishing is committed to making its publications accessible in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. The Pressbooks (HTML) and ePub versions of this text are tagged structurally and include alternative text, which allows for machine readability.
Publication cataloging information:
Hopkins, Erin A., author
Sustainable Property Management / Erin A. Hopkins
- Sustainable development–Textbooks.
- Real estate management–Textbooks.
Title Sustainable Property Management
- ISBN 978-1-957213-38-5 (PDF)
- ISBN 978-1-957213-39-2 (ePub)
- ISBN 978-1-957213-40-8 (Pressbooks) https://pressbooks.lib.vt.edu/sustainablepropertymanagement
- ISBN 978-1-957213-37-8 (Print)
- URI (Universal Resource Identifier): http://hdl.handle.net/10919/112742
- DOI https://doi.org/10.21061/sustainable_property_management
Disclaimers: The definition of sustainability/sustainable development is used under fair use from the United Nations Brundtland Commission. Trademarks and logos used within this publication are property of their respective owners and are used for illustrative purposes only.
Special thanks: This project was made possible in part by an Open Course Grant from VIVA, the Virtual Library of Virginia. Project management, graphic design, editorial, and publishing support was provided by the Open Education Initiative of the University Libraries at Virginia Tech.
Cover art: Danist Soh via https://unsplash.com/photos/n-3Pn7Ybe-s
Illustration and cover design: Kindred Grey